Monday, April 27, 2009

Sundays at Gramma's and Grampa's

Most Sundays our kids drop by.

We usually end up in the back yard.
Yikes, the higher the better. This swing set was made by our good family friend Ross Tyler probably about 28 years ago.

Scott, Wayne and Dan


They love to spend time on the computer


Gramma and the youngest grandchild. Addison LeSueur



This Sunday nobody came, so we went to visit Gayle and Tom.



Joey, Jason, Makenna, Kacey


Katie loves to swing


Haley and Katie


Ashley and Mike.


They love to swing and jump on the tramp



Emalie showing off her cute hair do and her braces. She is 15 and 8 months and about to get her learners permit.


The glider is always a favorite and can fit a whole bunch of kids.


Mikey showing us his new trick. Hes got quite the tongue.

Everybodys favorite aunt.









9 comments:

Megan said...

The picture of all of the kids on the glider brings back so many memories! Maybe Bo and I will have to bring our kids over on Sundays to play too! :)

PS - Kristen pretty much looks awesome in those glasses!

Cassie and Chad said...

I loved seeing all of those pictures! Thanks for sharing. And thank you so much for your stay here with my mom, I know she appreciated the change in company.

Stacey said...

I love the pictures. It's fun to see all your kids and their families. I also like seeing Tom and Gayle. Thanks for coming and being with mom. It meant a lot to her. This is a hard time and family means so much. Dad has had a couple of better days and they thinking about sending him to a care center tomorrow. We'll see.

Love ya.

Heidi said...

What a fun family you have! I also love coming over to your house to visit! There is always good company and yummy food!!

melanie said...

What a CUTE baby! My kids love nothing more than grandmas on sunday night. Your the best.

Anonymous said...

I ♥♥♥♥ coming to your house every sunday gramma!!!!! love ya!!!!

Haley

Misty said...

What a fun family! If I lived close I think I would have to horn my way in as an adopted family member! I can't believe how big Mike is. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

correction:emalie HAS her permit!!!

-emalie:)

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

You have a beautiful family. I love that you all gather on Sundays. Getting together as a family is so nice and I wish I had more family here. Great pictures!