Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Japanese Son

Ike and Rie. (Chad's friend from his mission to Japan.) They were married one Christmas here in Arizona. We had a party for them afterwards at our home.
This is our Japanese son Ike Yoshioka. He used to live with us when he was attending ASU. Getting pictures with athletes was one of his favorite past times. This is a classic. Pat Tillman an Americn hero and Ike. What a handsome pair. We miss you Ike, when are you coming to see your American family again?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very honored that you still call me "Japanese Son".
Yes, I would love to be a part of the LeSueurs if it is Ok for you.
I am proud of being Japanese because I was born here. But I love and want to live your country more than Japan. USA is my country.
Pat Tillman rendered great service to your country so I deeply respect him Someday I wanna be like him, I wanna serve for your country.
Me,too. I miss you and life over there. When am I coming? ASAP!
But I am legally struggling moving there. But I don't give up.Do you have any ideas? Well...if
Mitt Romney elected, I received a pardon through Don!

Don and Sandy said...

It is good to communicate with you. You need to start a blog and put pictures of you and Ria and your family and show us where you live and work. That would be very interesting for us. We would like to see and hear about your life.
How about it?

Anonymous said...

You right. Let me find how to start a blog.

Anonymous said...

Kuso!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
Who write the dirty word?
Mom's gonna upset with you, OK?

Nobody in Japan, maybe in AZ too,
expected the Cards gonna play at the Super Bowl!
Yes,we did! Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!