Monday, November 12, 2007

Girls Trip/Shopping/ "Wicked"



Emalie got to be "Special" and go with the Moms



Shopping at Cabazon. Window shopping at Beverly Hills . Cupcakes from Sprinkles and just being crazy girls was what it was all about.








Seeing the musical "Wicked" was the highlight of the trip.



Too much fun- don't want to come home!






The best trips are "girl trips". I learned this from my friends. You get to do what ever you want and stop at any store or buy any treat and you don't have to ask a man, who just wants to hurry and get there.

4 comments:

kristen said...

your blog is good too. I try to teach you how to make the pitures big but you don't do it. You have to choose the large size and CENTER them when you add them.

Britney said...

Thanks for the comments you left on my blog! It makes me feel good to hear a mom ive always looked up to growing up say such nice things about my mom skills. thanks again =)

Tara L. Stradling said...

I wish you could convince my sisters and mother to do this as well. I've seen Wicked twice and have decided it's my favorite musical of all times. I love that you all went and enjoy it yourselves!

Cassie and Chad said...

Wow what a great trip!! We deffinately need to do something like this in my family. You would think having all girls that we would do trips like this. Not yet but I am determined to make one happen. Thanks for the inspiration!! By the way we really enjoyed Wayne and Melanie and their cute family this summer and look forward to seeing them again!