Thursday, June 21, 2007

Will They Come?

Who are those old people in that picture? It couldn't be us, surely we haven't gotten that old.
Time goes by swiftly when your having fun. ( fun?) Well, Kristen got me into this and I really don't think there is anybody out there interested in what is going on in our life. However maybe we can entice our other children to add a few commemts and pics once in a while. This could be somekind of family newsletter or something. Maybe even a journel of sorts. So here goes, lets see what happens. Mom, aka Gramcrackers.

4 comments:

kristen said...

yay! you blogged!

Megan said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Thanks for the gift card to Texas Roadhouse!! I am SO excited to use it tomorrow on mine and Bo's date. :)

Bonnie said...

Hey you old lady!! Can't believe you started a blog - but I think it's cool. I'll leave you a comment now and then- and you guys don't look old = you just look seasoned! You're awesome! Love you guys

Don and Sandy said...

See Kristen I told you that nobody is interested in two old people. If our family doesn't comment in the next 2 weeks this blogspot will self-destruct.mom